Welcome & About Me        FAQ & Tips        Stores        Get Coupons        Contact

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Softsoap/Irish Springs at CVS... STILL going?

A quick note... I took another look at my CVS receipt from this Sunday and saw that under my Extra Buck Offers for the week it was STILL listing the following:

Irish Spring, Buy 1 Get 2 EB
Quantity toward this Reward 3
Quantity needed to Earn this Reward 1


This is the same deal as last week with the Softsoap bodywash AND Irish Springs.... Is this a MONTH-long ECB deal, maybe? Now I did NOT check for any shelf tags while in the store because I had no idea this might still be going... But if any of you all have extra Softsoap coupons lying around, it may be worth it to go snag a bottle and see what happens...

Let me know if you get ECB again and if this deal is advertised where you are or not!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment