Welcome & About Me        FAQ & Tips        Stores        Get Coupons        Contact

Saturday, July 11, 2009

CVS Deals - Week of 7/12

If you haven't checked it out already, go visit Jenny here over at Southern Savers to see her deals for this week at CVS (aka "The Goldmine").

Once again it is looking like a GREAT week at CVS with tons of possible free or cheap stuff! I'm going to do my best to follow Jenny's "Grand Plan" at the bottom of the list to get about $54 in products for only $4 out of my pocket (plus tax). Just like her, I'm starting the week with $5 ECB, so even true newbies can get in on this one by shelling out an extra $5.


Trans #1
(2) CVS 1 Subject Notebook - $.99 ea (earn $1.98 total ECB)
(3) Papermate Grip Pens - $.99 ea (earn $2.98 total ECB)
(1) Portfolio 2 Pocket Folder - $.05 ea (filler item just to be safe)

USE $5 ECB

Total OOP = $0.00

Trans #2

(1) CVS Scissors - $2.99 (earn $2.99 ECB)
(2) CVS Glue - $.99 ea (earn $1.98 total ECB)
(1) Portfolio 2 Pocket Folder - $.05 ea (filler item just to be safe)
USE $4.95 ECB

Total OOP = $0.07


Trans #3
(1) CVS Scissors - $2.99 (earn $2.99 ECB)
(2) CVS Ruler - $.99 ea (earn $1.98 total ECB)
(1) Portfolio 2 Pocket Folder - $.05 ea (filler item just to be safe)
USE $4.95 ECB

Total OOP = $0.07


Trans #4
(1) Gillette Fusion Razor - $7.99 (earn $4 ECB)
(1) Tylenol Arthritis - $3.99 (earn $3 ECB)
USE $4/off Gillette Fusion
USE $2/off Tylenol Arthritis
USE $4.95 ECB


Total OOP = $1.03


Trans #5
(1) CVS Photo Book - $7.99 (earn $7.99 ECB)
USE $7 ECB


Total OOP = $.99


Trans #6
(2) Tylenol Arthritis - $3.99 ea (earn total $6 ECB for next week)
(1) Scott 12 Roll Bath Tissue - $6.99
USE (2) $2/Off Tylenol Arthritis
USE $1/off Scott Tissue
USE $7.99 ECB


Total OOP = $1.98

The only issue is that I may not have 3 of the $2 coupons for Tylenol and if so, I'll have to rearrange a bit there but I'll worry about it when I get through the first 3-4 transactions.

There are a LOT of school supplies that are only on sale Sunday through Tuesday and are FREE after ECBs. That tends to make them go fast so I'll be hitting my 24 hour CVS at midnight. One thing I think I WILL try tonight... multiple transactions at one store. I'm not sure if it'll work b/c the midnight clerk at my local 24 CVS is... well, he's not exactly personable. Let's just put it that way. Also, that CVS got robbed about 2 weeks ago around 4am on a Sunday so I'm thinking that the whole store is probably still on edge. Anyway, I usually just hit a round of CVS stores over 2-3 days, but I'm thinking it'll be easier if I can just separate them out at one. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment