Welcome & About Me        FAQ & Tips        Stores        Get Coupons        Contact

Thursday, July 9, 2009

FREE Arby's Bacon Cheddar Roastburger

One of the things that I'd been doing waaay before couponing was cashing in on samples, free item certificates, and those wonderful Buy 1 Get 1 deals at restaurants. It's a carryover from my broker-than-broke college student days, but, really: who doesn't STILL like to get stuff for free?

If you haven't signed up for the Arby's Extras club, you need to. I signed up initially when they were advertising their "Free Wednesdays" summer campaign and was all set to go every Wednesday and neatly collect on my free tea, sandwich, shake, whatever. Then I found out that Knoxville, TN wasn't one of the participating markets... DRAT. I had sold my soul (or email address, whichever) to another onslaught of junk email. Fantastic.


But, wait... TODAY... FINALLY... I got a message about THIS:




Yup, it's an actual COUPON for a FREE Bacon Cheddar Roastburger with purchase of a regular drink... It expires this weekend so guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? :-) By the way, I did try one of these many many Wednesdays ago (when it was SUPPOSED to be free... and that's when the "We're sorry, Knoxville isn't doing that" bomb was dropped... Grrr), and they ARE as good as they look. Probably as bad for you, too, but hey, it's summer.

I can't promise you'll get it in time to use it but why not take a chance and sign up? Free stuff DOES happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment