Welcome & About Me        FAQ & Tips        Stores        Get Coupons        Contact

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kroger (Sort of) Deals - Week of 7/5

You'll hear me say this a lot but I LOVE Jenny at Southern Savers for her sense of coupon humor. Her matchups for Kroger were one of the first things that REALLY got me into couponing b/c it took all the confusion out of it for me; once I started stockpiling my coupons it was SO easy to just follow down her list and pull the coupons I'd clipped or print the ones I hadn't.

This week is really a very BLEH week at Kroger, especially following their Buy $10 / Get $3 Off sale from the last 2 weeks (though according to Jenny, many of their "sale" items really AREN'T). That's actually fine by me because I've been mostly chasing down CVS deals and I'm pretty stocked up from the last few weeks of shopping.

I buzzed by there late tonight b/c I needed bread and hair styling products and those were the only "deals" that really excited me. But, if I needed a few more grocery items I've highlighted some of the other stuff I'd go for, plus I've added a note or extra coupon that I'm aware of. See
Jenny's site for the full list!

Sale Items

K Elbow Macaroni or Spaghetti, 16 oz, 88¢ ea
K Frozen Vegetables, 16 oz, 88¢ ea

K Deluxe Ice Cream, 16 oz, 88¢ ea
K Aluminum Foil 25 Sq Ft, 88¢ ea


Hormel Little Sizzlers, 12 oz 88¢ ea
Ready Pac Garden Salad or Fresh Express Shredded Lettuce $1.50 ea

Fresh Carrots, 1 lb Bag, 39¢ ea
Mini Peeled Carrots $1 ea
K White or Wheat Sandwich Bread $1 ea


Fresh Ground Beef $1.58 lb
Fresh Boneless Pork Loin $1.99 lb
Fresh Wild Caught Silverbrite Salmon Fillets $3.99 lb


Coupon Deals

Fresh Tyson Split Chicken Breast 99¢ lb
-$1 off Tyson Fresh Chicken product SS 6/28 (makes 1lb packages FREE)

Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s Entrees $2 ea
-$1/4 Lean Cuisine SS 5/03
-B2G1 Lean Cuisine July All You Magazine
-$1/3 Lean Cuisine June All You Magazine
-$3/5 Lean Cuisine (this was in last week's local ad mailer that came with all the Papa Johns coupons; makes them $1.40 each!)

Dannon Actvia or Danactive 4pk $2 ea
-$1 off Activia or Danactive SS 5/10 (makes it $1 ea)

Santa Cruz Juice B1G1 at $2.99
-.75/1 off any Santa Cruz Juice “Go Organic” Booklet (makes it .74¢ ea)
-.75/1 off any Santa Cruz Juice PDF coupon (this was available via an internet link and could be saved to your PC; exp 12/31/09)


Aussie or Herbal Essences Hair Care $2.99 ea
-$1 off Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner, Styler PG 7/05
-$1 off Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner, Styler PG e coupon
-$2 off Aussie Product PG e coupon (makes Aussie or Herbal Essences .99¢ ea)
NOTE: Look for the cans of hairspray (or other) that have “Happy 30th Birthday” shrink wrap; these come with a little kangaroo toy AND a $1.00 off any Aussie Hair Care coupon inside.

Secret or Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant $2.33 ea
-$1/2 Secret Anti-Perspirant or Deodorant PG 6/07
-$1 off Secret Clinical Strength PG 6/07-$1 off Secret PG 7/05
-$1 off Old Spice Antiperspirant/Deodorant PG 6/07
-$1/2 Old Spice Deodorants PG e coupon (buy 2 old Spice, use e coupon and 2 paper coupons makes it .83¢ ea)

Puffs Facial Tissues 60 ct, $1 ea
-.25/3 Puffs Tissues Singles PG e coupon

Bounty Paper Towels Single Roll $1 ea
-.25/1 Bounty Napkins or paper Towels PG 7/05
-.25/1 Bounty PG e coupon(use together makes it .25¢ )


Denta-Stick Dog Bone $3.59 ea
-$2.50 off any Dentastick shortcuts e coupon
-$2.50 off any Dentastick
printable (IE) or printable (FF)
-$1.50 off Dentastick RP 5/31 (use e coupon with paper coupon makes it FREE plus overage)

No comments:

Post a Comment