Welcome & About Me        FAQ & Tips        Stores        Get Coupons        Contact

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Calling all TEACHERS! Save on updates to your wardrobe!

I admit it; I'm a huge fan of the store NY&Co. Overall, their stuff just fits my frame well and their pieces all coordinate easily with each other, as well as lots of other items I get elsewhere. Plus they usually have great coupons available. I got this in my Inbox today and am definitely going to hit up my local store to check it out:




(Yeah, I know, it's small). Apparently, teachers get 15% in store just by showing their ID at the register! Of course, you need to check and make sure your store is participating, and if you're not a straight-up K-12 teacher, this may not apply to you. I'm an adjunct instructor at a local technical school so I plan to tote my ID to the mall and ask my store if it'll work. Good luck and happy shopping! They have a great pant special going of Buy 1, Get ANY 2nd Pant/Jean FREE!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment