Welcome & About Me        FAQ & Tips        Stores        Get Coupons        Contact

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thumbs up for McDonald's Angus Burgers - Try 'em with FREE Fries/Drink

This deal is on several sites by now, but I saw it over on Coupon Katie's blog (courtesy of Money Saving Mom). It's pretty simple and sweet!

Go to this link here, type in your name and print out your coupon for a FREE medium Fries and Drink (soda or tea) when you buy/try one of McDonald's new 1/3 lb Angus Beef burgers.



It looks almost too good to be true, but I took mine into a local McDonald's and they recognized it right away and just asked me which sandwich I wanted to try. The burger alone was about $4 with tax and I was pretty impressed! (I got the Mushroom Swiss)


AND, as I was picking up my order, the manager asked if I'd tried the new burger yet; when I said I hadn't but was going to (meaning what was in my BAG) he gave me a card for the SAME deal! So, if you'd rather not print it out, you can get these at your local McD's.



.


No comments:

Post a Comment