Welcome & About Me        FAQ & Tips        Stores        Get Coupons        Contact

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Catch up!!!

WOW! It's been a CRAZY week! I ended up not going to CVS this week because the deals just weren't appealing and I was feeling a little burned from my last couple of grocery trips. I'm getting to the end of another quarter in my teaching job and I can't skimp on marking up final paper drafts for my students.

We've also had a couple of friends who are going through some very difficult personal issues right now and have needed a shoulder, and so my house has been acting as something of a combination late night Cheers counter and a Bed & Breakfast (often without much if any notice)... I promise to get some updates and new posts going later today!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment